PR Media, Writing, Branding, Events
Press Release Writer and Copywriter ‐ Jessica (Suki)
Hi, my name is Jessica Ong or nickname (Suki) from Malaysia. I graduated as a Diploma in Public Relations from TARC. With over a decade of working experience in client servicing industry since 2005, I started off blogging with the passion of sharing her life story to the world in 2009. Slowly, I found myself fall in love with words and the digital world!
Since then, I have been writing and editing both professionally and on a freelance basis. My diverse resume includes full-time positions specializing in public relations, copywriting, social media management, and social media marketing. Nevertheless, I am capable in handling all my freelance work on time, because I just love deadlines.
Why am I Different?
- Adaptable quickly – adopting different styles and voices to suit your brand needs.
- Research Analyst – Enjoy to do lots of research on latest trends, your markets and your
competitors. I would also analyze what is the best for you.
- Attentive and coordinator – I pay attention to all the details, and someone say I am good in coordinating, especially when I communicate and speak well with the online social media
celebrities and also online portals to sell your brand.
- Dare to Speak – I am someone who willing to change and learn to improve, however, I will also become a critique and advice my clients how to improve by giving honest opinions and critics.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Solver – You give me the pieces, I complete the whole masterpiece to solve your problem you are facing in your business.
- Words Wizard Messenger – I want to make your brand always to be different than others, which is why I am the word wizard by creating magical words, and also become a powerful messenger, by conveying the right message to your potential business and better branding.
My Work Philosophy: RESPECT, TRUST, QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL
Handling the PR, writing, organizing campaigns, and dealing with the social media influencers is a time-consuming work, which is why we choose to give you VALUABLE & QUALITY services.
SERVICES AND RATES CARD
Media Writing Focus understands the essential needs of creating brand awareness via mass media channels. The list below shows what services are being offered in our company:
1) Public Relations Media services: Press release is able to help you to ‘sell’ contents that are newsworthy, unique, eloquent, valuable, and attention-grabbing to reach to the right audience and media.
- Write-up for press release: RM 1,800 / USD 450
- Write-up for press release and distribution: RM 4,000/ USD 600
- Send out media launch invitation to traditional media: RM 3,500/ USD 800
- Send out media launch invitation to digital media: RM 2,000/ USD 460
- Organize media launch: RM 8,000/ USD 2,000
2) Writing Services: Good quality content writing is a vital component of your brand and can add much value to your brand presence. Creative interesting content creates a holistic marketing and communications approach, and quality contents will help to convert your readers/ visitors to loyal consumers.
- Copywriting, Custom writing, writing: RM 150 – 250/page (USD35-58/ page)
- Editorial & proofread management: RM 150 /page (USD 35/ page)
- Translation in three languages (English, Malay, Chinese): RM 120 – 170/ page (USD 28-40/page)
*The rates are based on the font size: 12, font type: Times New Roman, Spacing 1.0, normally it is 400 words per page.
*Additional 30% will be charged if there’s a rush in the deadline, or if the job was passed on to another person as a management fee.
3) Digital Branding Strategy:
- Business Research & Development – Marketing research, brand identity research, brand aspiration research, brand positioning and branding strategies – RM 6,000 (USD 1,500)
- Social Media Influencer Campaign – (R&D, communication, KIV progress) – RM 800-1000 (USD 200 – 250), up to 10 bloggers, excluding the price of product sponsor or other rewards for the bloggers.
- Social Media Content (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) – Building a Facebook page is easy, but what kind of content is interesting for your fans? We make sure talking about your business and update relevant Facebook Page contents to your fans. RM 2,000 (USD 500) per month.
- Facebook Group Posting – To engage part-timers to post your Facebook posting at RELATED keywords Facebook Group. More organic reach outs. RM 50 per post/ RM 150-200 monthly.
What do you get back in return?
- Higher ranking in news search engines
- Directly reach your target audience or target media
- The best way to share the topic or information
- Increase your website’s traffic from news search engines
- Increase your visitors’ database through your website’s newsletter or form
- Increase your brand and business visibility
- Save you and your business a lot of time and energy
- Effective word of mouth marketing
- Get data statistic, links and reports for each campaign
- Study the online purchasing behavior or social media sharing
- Determine your return on investment (ROI) and branding based on the report
The rates abovementioned is a rough figure, but we prefer to understand your needs, and we will customize/ tailor-made special PR and/or digital marketing campaign for you. Talk to us, let us do the magical branding for you.
MWF portfolio: https://mediawritingfocus.wordpress.com/portfolio-2/